Airkraft-NXT's Lego Mindstorms Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airkraft-NXTs Lego Mindstorms NXT Forum

Airkraft-NXT.comAirkraft-NXT.com  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bluetooth help please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thedobbster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-26

bluetooth help please Empty
PostSubject: bluetooth help please   bluetooth help please EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:02 pm

i have a nxt set, and i allways upload my programs with the usb cable included in the kit, but i want to get a bloutooth dongle (?) so that i dont have to take the wire out of my robot everytime i want to test out the program.

My questions is, do i have to buy the bluetooth dongle that lego sell, or does anyone work? and also, which is the cheepest one one the market.

Thanks,

Thedobbster
Back to top Go down
The_System_Programmer

The_System_Programmer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: bluetooth help please   bluetooth help please EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Any BT Dongle will work aslong as it supports COM ports, which I think most of them do that
Back to top Go down
http://thesystemprogrammer.webs.com/
mike1

PostSubject: Re: bluetooth help please   bluetooth help please EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:51 pm

I use a kensington bluetooth dongle. Not any dongle would work. Some cheap ones would not be able to be used with the nxt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bluetooth help please   bluetooth help please Empty

Back to top Go down

bluetooth help please
Page 1 of 1